The Distiller’s Workshop Series is our small-batch, limited release line of spirits, including brandies, rums, white dogs, moonshines, and other specialty craft spirits. The Distiller’s Workshop line is only available in the New Deal Tasting Room as we craft them throughout the year.
Our current Distiller’s Workshop Series includes:
Single-Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
42% alcohol by volume // 750ml // $49.95
Aromas of apple, light caramel, paprika, and ginger-bread on the nose. Flavors of pear, apple, and grilled corn, with hints of cinnamon, clove, and toasted marsh-mallow and deep grain notes persisting throughout. Long smooth finish reminiscent of leather and wood fire, with very subtle smoky elements.
- Mashed and fermented in-house
- Twice-distilled in a copper pot still
- Aged 1 year in charred new American Oak barrels
Distiller’s Cut Rum
43% alcohol by volume // 750ml // $29.95
Crafted in the French Agricole style, this small-batch rum is distilled in our copper pot still from a sugar cane fermentation to capture a butterscotch aroma with lime blossom overtones, and the taste of caramel and buttercream with hints of green banana. Perfect for a caipirinha, mojito, or classic daiquiri.
- Sugar Cane Wash
- Slow Fermentation
- Pot distilled twice / Distiller’s Cut
- Unfiltered and unaged
- Captures caramel and butterscotch – notes of sugar cane
Old Tom Gin
45% alcohol by volume // 750ml // $34.95
Pleasingly complex and perfumed nose with strong aromas of sweet lemon, vanilla, cedar, and clary sage. Aged in Oregon wine barrels to impart delicate oak and grape flavors that balance with juniper and a blend of citruses. Notes of spruce, lemon balm, cherry and vanilla mingle on the palette with a lovely finish.
- Pot-distilled gin
- Aged 9 months in (French oak) Oregon wine barrels
- Distilled from 100% grain
Wildcat Barley Cane Spirit
43% alcohol by volume // 750ml // $39.95
Smoked peach, allspice, and strong oak aromas. Flavors of prune, apple, and young banana up front give way to the taste of crème brûlée. Elements of dried fruit and grassy cane are uniquely balanced with strong barrel and grain characteristics, with very light smoke on the finish.
- Mash build is unique blend of malted barley, grain and cane juice
- Slow, open-air fermentation
- Double pot still distillation
- Aged almost 1 year in charred, American Oak barrels
- Richness of grain balanced with delicate notes of cane