Any East Coast New Deal fans out there? We’re happy to announce that we have partnered with Western Hemisphere Spirits to bring New Deal spirits to Vermont. Imbibers in the great state of Vermont share similar tastes with their compatriots in Oregon. They can’t seem to get enough of the DIY, craft-distilled, artisanal, small-batch, organic goodness that Oregon distilleries are famous for producing. While our complete line of products is not available at all stores, any New Deal libation can be special ordered through the Vermont Department of Liquor Retail. If you own a bar or restaurant in Vermont and would like to showcase our spirits, please contact Yetta Vorobik at Western Hemisphere Spirits here.
Next time you’re in Vermont find us at these state liquor stores, bars and restaurants.
- Paulin Inc of Arlington, Arlington, VT
- Rite-Aid, Brattleboro, VT
- Bluebird Tavern, Burlington, VT
- Essex Discount Beverage, Essex Center, VT
- Cordially Yours, Killington, VT
- Lyndonville Redemption, Lyndonville, VT
- Middle Road Market, Milton, VT
- Three Penny Taproom, Montpelier, VT
- Tomlinson’s Store Inc, Morrisville, VT
- Richmond Market & Deli, Richmond, VT
- Rt 7 Liquor & Deli, Shelburne, VT
- Guild & Company, South Burlington, VT
- Bilmont’s Country Store, Stamford, VT
- Vergennes Wine & Beverage Co, Vergennes, VT
- Prohibition Pig, Waterbury, VT
- Beverage Warehouse, Winooski, VT
- Misery Loves Company, Winooski, VT
Thanks for your continued support! Cheers!